Okay so I was flipping channels last night and finding nothing on I stopped on this new show "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." Now I'm originally from Atlanta, in fact I lived there most of my life. This show is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I never watched the first Real Housewives show out in I think Orange County but this one is STUPID!! I watched it last night for maybe 15 mins and all I could think about was how in the world they found enough people to watch this to keep it on the air. Many good TV shows have been canceled or just plain ended to leave us with crap like this.
These people on this show are either rich or they married rich and now they are getting paid to show the world or however many people tune in how rich they are??? This of course makes total sense to me. Apparently there is also a tone deaf character on the show that thinks she is going to become a singer as well. I say let her try out on American Idol and let Simon give her his opinion of her singing. Of course she will probably be just like every other horrible singer that goes on that show and sucks. Simon will tell them to find a new career and they will tell him he doesn't know what he is talking about. Well I find that very confusing, you went to have him hear you sing b/c you think he can help you get ahead in that career but if you do not like what he has to say you change your mind about his expertise? Just like during this stupid show I watched. The part I saw had this "singer" going to a voice coach to help her out on getting started with her career. After hearing the negative comments the voice coach gave her she decides that she's not really all she's cracked up to be. If it wasn't so stupid it would be funny.
I say bring back shows like Las Vegas that got canceled due to the writer's strike and get rid of crap like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment