Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Publix Bakery
Just this past weekend, my mom and I were in our local Publix shopping. We had gathered most of our items and decided to check out the fresh baked goods. While my mom was looking around at what they had to offer, I was staying with the cart. All of a sudden this bakery worker dumped a box full of pound cakes on the floor. Luckly only 2 of the packages opened when they were dropped. One of which had the entire pound cake falling out. I watched as the guy picked the pound cake up with his bare hand and put it back in it's container. He then placed this cake back in the bottom of the box, under all the others. To my dismay he then brought the box with all the cakes out onto the floor and started stacking them on the shelves. As he neared the bottom of the box, I decided I could not take it any longer. I turned to him and said "didn't you just drop those all over the floor." He promply turned around and flat out lied about putting the one that fell on the floor behind the counter. Me being me called him on his lie and stated that in fact I had seen him put it in the bottom of the box. Now all of a sudden he's like oh yes I have it right here, it's the one that hasn't been closed yet. He then proceeds to take this cake back to the back. I told my mom that we didn't want anything from this section of the store today. I'm sure that once we left he probably took the cake back out onto the floor. I just had to share this disturbing story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment